This post is sponsored by Sears, however all thought and opinions expressed are my own.
Sears is an iconic brand that has been my family’s shopping destination of choice for generations. My favorite thing about Sears is they are a one-stop-shop for all your home, apparel and lifestyle needs.
As a long-time Sears customer I always get especially excited during the holiday season thanks to Sears’ Wish Book. This year it’s even better since the digital wish list can be shopped online, via your smart phone, and also through the Sears app.
Sears has always been the name to trust when it comes to the best in home appliances. They carry all the high-performance brands you know and love, as well as all the latest trends.
Recently my family and I had the opportunity to attend the Grand Opening of a Sears Appliance & Mattress store located at the Capital City Mall in Camp Hill, PA. I was most excited to check out the “Hot Buys” so people could see how Sears can help make your holiday wishes come true.
See How Sears Can Help Make Your Holiday Wishes Come True
Right after my family and I arrived at the grand opening, the knowledgeable and friendly Sears sales associates informed us that Sears is currently doing a month-long storewide “Holiday Blowout” promotion, until Nov. 25: 10-50% off everything (in-store or online).
We walked around the store for quite a while as I drooled over the high-performance washing machines and dryers, some of which offered super speed wash, a built-in sink for pre-treatment, self clean, smart care, steam cycle and even wifi capability. I politely informed my husband while we were in the store that a new, tech savvy washer and dryer is at the top of my holiday wishlist.
Sears proves that dreams really do matter to them as their mattress shop carries a wide selection of beds to fit every need and budget. I was in awe over the boxspring that had an outlet and a usb port. No more fumbling around trying to charge your phone at night with that comfortable beauty.
Now you see how Sears can help make your holiday wishes come true, I want to share Sears’ Thanksgiving/Black Friday deals:
- Sears stores will open at 6 p.m. on Thurs., Nov. 23 to midnight. Some stores will be closed on Thanksgiving. All stores will open at 5 a.m. on Black Friday, Nov. 24. Shoppers can check Sears.com/stores for hours at their nearest Sears location. All Sears doorbusters will be available online at sears.com all day on Thanksgiving, and in store and online until 2 p.m. on Black Friday, while supplies last. Top doorbuster deals include:
- Save 52 percent on a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator – $999.99, reg. price $2,099.99
- Save 50 percent on a Craftsman 320-pc Mechanic’s Tool Set – $149.99, reg. price $299.99
- Everlast yoga sets for her and fleece separates for him for $9.99; reg. price $22-$26
- All DieHard® industrial boots – $49.99; reg. price $105-$110
- Save $1,000 on the NordicTrack Elite 10.9 elliptical – $599, reg. price $1,599.99
Leave a comment and let me know which “Hot Buy” is on your holiday wishlist from Sears this season.
Happy holidays and happy shopping!