This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS Incorporated. All opinions are mine alone. #DineWithCesar #TreatWithCesar #CollectiveBias
Early last year my husband and I decided to take the plunge and add a new addition to our family, a beautiful, sweet Labradoodle named Jaxie. Well it couldn’t have been a better decision because our curly-haired, fun-loving furry girl has brought so much joy to our family as well as to everyone who gets a chance to meet her.
Mealtimes are important in our family because it is a chance for us to sit down together to talk, laugh and share stories about our day, all while enjoying a delicious meal.
Did you know that mealtime is just as important for your dog as for you?
Since Jaxie is a part of our family, we always want to make sure that we feed her like family. CESAR® lets you feed your dog like family, but keep them healthier at the same time. Being able to make my dog feel like she’s family, while knowing that I am keeping her healthy and excited for mealtimes thanks to CESAR® meals, is such a fabulous feeling.
To add to the excitement of your dog’s mealtimes, Walmart has recently launched CESAR® dry with Meat-First Recipes products in their stores. Now you can incorporate and pair CESAR® dry with the CESAR® meals your dog already loves.
There are definitely benefits of using a combination of dry and wet products when feeding your dog, especially so they feel more like family and a part of mealtimes thanks to all the comfort food flavors that CESAR® offers.
With CESAR® introducing their dry product line, that means there are even more flavor combinations to mix up your furry family member’s mealtime, so they won’t get bored.
Since there are so many delicious flavor combinations, I decided that it would be a great idea to create an exciting meal plan for Jaxie so that we could incorporate CESAR® wet and dry products into her feeding regimen, and mix up her mealtime in a fun way.
Let me show you how to mix up your dog’s mealtime with an exciting meal plan.
- Head to Walmart and purchase CESAR® Dry Filet Mignon with spring vegetables and CESAR® Pate Mixed Variety Pack (or other varieties of CESAR® dry and wet products).
- Grab a weekly or monthly calendar (I used a monthly calendar for our dog’s meal plan).
- Pick out a fun dish and/or plate to serve your dog their meal.
- Design an exciting daily, weekly or monthly meal plan for your dog by incorporating CESAR® dry and wet products as either a treat, appetizer and/or a meal solution (i.e., dogs could have the dry product as their meal and the wet product as delicious evening treat).
- Watch your dog get excited over feeling even more like family thanks to their new meal plan with CESAR® dry and wet products.
Check out this video of Jaxie getting ready to enjoy her Sunday dinner of CESAR® Dry Filet Mignon with spring vegetables, as per her meal plan.
Please leave a comment and share with me how you make mealtime just as important for your dog as for you.